2016 Bayou Classic Career & College EXPO Registration Form
- Seeks to uplift the community by providing guests with the most current information on employment and continuing education opportunities.
- The perfect opportunity to recruit high school and college students from Grambling State, Southern, SUNO, Xavier and Dillard Universities as well as other HBCU students across the country.
- The Bayou Classic Career & College Expo showcases the numerous opportunities offered by Grambling State & Southern University for high school students and recent college graduates.
- From Fortune 500 Companies to local startups, the Career and College Expo provides economic opportunities to a broad base of college graduates.
Friday, November 25, 2016
10:00am – 2:00pm
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
7:30 AM – 9:30 AM Booth Set-Up
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Show Hours
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Breakdown
All exhibits must be in place by 9:00 a.m.
FOR-PROFIT: REGISTRATION FEE – $500.00
NON-PROFIT: REGISTRATION FEE – $300.00
Companies will be provided with the following:
- Display Space
- Two (2) Chairs
- Interview Area
- Set-up Assistance
- Two (2) Tickets to the 2016 Bayou Classic
- Two (2) Tickets to Greek Show/Battle of the Bands
- Lunch for up to Two (2) Representatives | Boxed Lunch
- Company/Organization Logo on Bayou Classic Career and College Expo promotional materials and advertising
Completed Registration Form and Payment Due in Full: Monday, October 31, 2016
We Reserve the Right to Assign Space in Order to Avoid Any Conflict of Display or Product.
Refunds Will Not Be Issued for No-Shows.