All-New Health and Wellness Expo!
The 2013 Bayou Classic Empowerment Exchange will feature an all-new Health and Wellness Expo, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel from 10am until 3pm, on Friday, November 29, 2013. Attendees of the expo will visit health stations with exercise demos, engage in chat sessions, and enjoy pamper stations with mini-massages and beauty bars, while receiving information on total mental and physical wellness.
Do you have questions about the Affordable Care Act? Email your questions to email@example.com. Our panelists will answer your questions during the Affordable Care Act Forum!
The Career Expo at the Bayou Classic Empowerment Exchange will continue to provide students and the community with the most up-to-date information on employment opportunities and continuing education. Attendees can look forward to a more hands-on experience at the 2013 Empowerment Exchange! Opportunities for interviews and resume reviews will be available.
- 10:30am – 11am Get Checked. Get Fit. Get Moving.
- 11:05am – 11:50am Career Fundamentals
- 11:55am – 12:55pm Health & Wealth: A Classic Mix for Today’s Boomers
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Building A Better World
- 1:35pm – 2:20pm Entrepreneurship
- 2:25pm – 3:25pm Affordable Care Act Forum
For more information please contact Valerie Huntley at firstname.lastname@example.org