Bayou Classic $2,000 P&G / Crest / Old Spice / Gain Field Goal Challenge
PLANNING TO APPLY FOR A P&G POSITION? WHEN YOU DO, YOU CAN ALSO ENTER THE BAYOU CLASSIC’S P&G / CREST / OLD SPICE / GAIN FIELD GOAL CHALLENGE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Timing: The 46th Bayou Classic P&G Field Goal Challenge (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/17/2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/15/2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the last day of the month prior to date of entry and are currently an enrolled student in either Grambling State University or Southern University (each, a “University”). Employees of The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. You may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.pgcareers.com and applying for an internship or full time position to earn one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing. You need only to apply to receive the entry. You will automatically earn one (1) entry if you have applied for an internship prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 11/15/2019 to be eligible. Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
4. Privacy: Trust is a cornerstone of Sponsor’s corporate mission and the success of their business depends on it. Sponsor is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information they collect about you. Click here for the full details of Sponsor’s Privacy Statement: https://www.pg.com/privacy/english/privacy_statement.shtml.
5. Random Drawings: Two (2) winners will be selected (one Grambling State University winner and one Southern University winner) in separate random drawings on or about 11/18/2019 from among all eligible entries received per University. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received per University.
6. Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) and Field Goal Opportunity: Two (2) Grand Prizes [one (1) per University]: Each winner will receive one (1) ticket to the Bayou Classic – Grambling State vs Southern game at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, LA on Saturday, 11/30/2019 (“Game”) and a Sponsor specified jersey. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $105. Each Grand Prize winner will also receive the opportunity to go onto the field during the Game and kick a field goal through the post with a regulation football (provided by Sponsor) from the stated distance (“field goal”) for the chance to win an additional prize. If both winners successfully kick the field goal, they will each receive $1,000, awarded in the form of a check. If only one (1) winner successfully kicks the field goal, they will receive $2,000, awarded in the form of a check. If a winner does not successfully kick the field goal they will not receive any additional prize. No practice tries will be allowed. Winners must follow all directions provided at the Game in order to participate in the field goal. Winners will need to complete a W-9 tax form provided by Sponsor if they successfully kick a field goal and win an additional prize.
Grand Prize does not include transportation to the Game. Seat locations at the Game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to a winner who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Game. No transfer, substitution, resale or cash equivalent for Grand Prize (or portion thereof) will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to Grand Prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation of the Game/field goal, scheduling conflicts; and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of equal value (or equal intrinsic value) will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. In the event a winner does not show up for the Game, an alternate winner will be randomly selected for the opportunity to kick the field goal. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of Grand Prize (or portion thereof). All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Acceptance of the Grand Prize/additional prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Acceptance of a Prize shall constitute winner’s agreement and consent to Sponsor and its designees’ use of Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, and/or prize information in connection with this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Attributes”), for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner perpetually, worldwide, royalty-free, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further compensation, notification, permission or other consideration, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sponsor and its designees’ from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
7. Winner notification: The potential Prize winners will be notified by email on or about the drawing date specified above. The potential Prize winners will be emailed an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release (where legal) which he/she will be required to sign and return via e-mail within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from among all eligible entrants, time permitting.
8. General rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address provided on the on-screen entry form. Proof of entering information via the website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes, and select the Grand Prize winners from among all eligible entries received per University prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes, field goal or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
9. Governing Law: The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in Ohio and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state or federal courts in Ohio. You agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Ohio; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
10. Winners: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your complete name and mailing address to: The 46th Bayou Classic P&G Field Goal Challenge Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept: MF, Melville, NY 11747.
11. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is The Procter & Gamble Distributing LLC, One P&G Plaza, Cincinnati, OH 45202. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.